Gladstone was quite right, when he remarked that â€œIf you are cold, tea will warm you. If you are too heated, it will cool you. If you are depressed, it will cheer you. If you are excited, it will calm youâ€.
Tea is not only a pure, simple and authentic source of antioxidants; it is rich in B complex vitamins, calcium, manganese, potassium and manganese. The color, make and category of the tea could be: Based on the manner, the tea leaves are dealt with, the color, make and category of the tea could be green, black. However all types of tea are obtained from the same plant Camellia sinensis. Tea is an awesome drinking liquid, with a sweet fragrance, usually prepared by decanting hot or boiling water over preserved leaves of the tea plant. Theanine is the name of the energizer and an antioxidant, present in tea leaves.
Some of you might be interested to know that, in England, it is usual to avail an intermission, with a cup of tea and small cakes. This practice is known as Elevenses. In Japan, there is a ritual known as Ocha or tea ceremony, which is a planned event, with careful details. It involves the observance of certain rules of preparing and serving tea, along with Japanese sweets.
Second to water, tea is the most popularly and extensively drunk up liquid throughout the Globe. It has a cooling and pleasantly sharp flavor which if given proper prominence properly, is the source of enjoyment for those who drink it. The origin of tea could be traced back to China during the Shang Dynasty, as a remedial and restorative drink. It was first introduced to Portuguese priests and merchants in China during the 16th century. Drinking tea became popular in Britain during the 17th century. The British formally launched it in India, to fight against the dominance of China over it.
There are documentary proofs of the help and usefulness of tea on the human health. Even the recent research has proved that green and black tea have the following advantages:
– Decrease the incidence of heart disease
– Decrease the possibilities of several types of Malignancies, due to the presence of polyphenols
– Decreases the level of bad cholesterol in the blood
– Reduces the occurrence of hypertension
– Maintain body weight
– Black tea improves a healthy environment in the mouth, by decreasing the danger of oral cancer, due to the presence of catechin
– Due to the presence of polyphenols in tea, the bacteria responsible for causing bad breath are kept away
– Furnishes protection from ultraviolet radiations of the sun.
– Decrease the chances of Osteoporosis, due to the presence of phytochemicals
– Drinking green tea lowers the danger of stroke
– Promote metabolism
Back to HOME