Nefful Clothing Video

NEFFUL’s Teviron, the amazing fiber has the unique capacity of always gaining electrons and thus negatively charged.
Teviron is a synthetic fabric extracted from petroleum. Its chemical name is polyvinyl chloride. It was invented in Japan over 38 years ago in Japan by TeiJin Corporation.
TeiJin in Japan developed the process of Teviron with over 100 years of history in clothing industry, but after the second world war, the public health was declining so the fiber Teviron with Negative Ions came about.

Nefful Jenny LimTeviron is one kind of Polyvinyl Chloride extracted from petroleum it is passed through a solution of acetone and benzene to transform in to a fiber.
Fibers that is woven into fabrics for clothing. It has won many awards and recognition in Japan including the Okochi Prize, the Macromolecule Society Prize, and the Onshi Invention Prize. The Onshi Invention prize was awarded by the late Japanese Emperor, Showa, to recognize Teviron’s contribution to the Japan’s human health, economics and society and the list goes on.

According to Asian Medical Journal; The amount of negative ion (Per 1cc of air):- 1,000 to 2,000 – It is good for your health 5,000 to 50,000 – Able to strengthen our body’s resistance and improve immunity 100,000 to 500,000 – Helps our body to self-heal(improve illness).

The largest organ in our body is our skin. We only able to absorb 15% of negative ions through breathing. The other 85% are absorb by our skin. Therefore, our body can absorb 100% of negative ions if we wear Teviron garments!

Benefits – Teviron Negative Ions Clothing when wear continuously and contact with skin will have negative ions effects that can purify blood, regulates our PH Balance thereby increase cell metabolism, improve immune system and balance autonomic nerve system.

Negative Ions improve chronic disease and other unusual diseases. Hypertension, Cardiovascular disease, Cancer, Eczema, Gout, Diabetes, Asthma, Allergic diseases, Physical pain (Back, arm or shoulder), Flu, Cough, Cold hand, Numbness and others.

Negative Ions can: • Purifies the blood by regulating pH balance • Rejuvenates cells • Enhances immune system • Regulates autonomic nerves

 

To find out more information, CLICK HERE=> http://NegativeIonClothingSingapore.com or contact

Ms Jenny Lim hp: (65) 81823325

Share