- Take vitamin C every day, 6g-18g (6000 to 18,000 milligrams, or more. Do not miss a single day.
- Take vitamin E every day, 400IU, 800IU, or 1600IU
- Take one or two Super-B tablets every day, to provide good amounts of the B vitamins.
- Take a 25,000IU vitamin A table every day.
- Take a mineral supplement every day, such as one tablet of the Bronson vitamin-mineral formula, which provides 100mg of calcium, 18 mg of iron, 0.15mg of iodine, 1mg of copper, 25mg of magnesium, 3mg of manganese, 15mg of zinc, 0.015mg of molybdenum, 0.015mg of chromium, and 0.015mg of selenium.
- Keep your intake of ordinary sugar (sucrose, raw sugar, brown sugar, honey) to 50 pounds per year, which is half the present U.S. average. Do not add sugar to tea or coffee. Do not eat high-sugar foods. Avoid sweet desserts. Do not drink soft drinks.
- Except for avoiding sugar, eat what you like – but not too much of any one food. Eggs and meat are good foods. Also, you should eat some vegetables and fruits. Do not eat so much food as to become obese.
- Drink plenty of water every day.
- Keep active; take some exercise. Do not at any time exert yourself physically to an extent far beyond what you are accustomed to.
- Drink alcoholic beverages only in moderation.
- DO NOT SMOKE CIGARETTES.
- Avoid stress. Work at a job that you like. Be happy with your family.
To read more, click here: